Today is day 2 and I have an extra special information to share
Hopefully you just arrived from Patricia's Creative Diva's Blog
If not, and you wish to join us, please start with our host Sylvia HERE
Today I am sharing a card and a wonderful life you can touch if you create and send one too...
FunkyCards -- This young lady is not only super talented, a good student and great volleyball player, but is always involved in great community projects! She is the founder of I Feel The Love Project, a project dedicated to give handmade cards to those that have endure pain and suffering-- This month (actually Nov/Dec this time) any card/s you make and send to Madison (INFO ON HER BLOG) will go to the--
"The Pediatric Oncology Unit at Kaiser Hospital (Oakland, CA)will be the recipient of our handcrafted CHRISTMAS cards for the months of November/December."
In loving memory of Korrine Lannie Croghan
4/18/94 - 10/27/08
I could not stop crying after reading Korrine's battle....
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment -- Hope you visit everyday!!
I am also entering this card on the monthly blog hop held over at PTI's blog- my first time!
Time to visit my talented friend ESTHER
GIVEAWAY-- Tim Holtz Flights of Fancy stamp set -- just leave a comment and a way to notify you if you are the chosen winner by randomizer.
1. Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
2. Sandra - www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
3. Patricia - www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
4. Gaby - www.gabycreates.com YOU are here
6. Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
7. Anita - www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
8. Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
9. Sandy - www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com
10. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
11. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com